AS COISAS SERÃO MAIS COMPREENSÍVEIS E MAIS FÁCEIS DE EXECUTAR SE FOREM MAIS SIMPLES.
FUNDAÇÃO ACANGAÚ - Caixa Postal 123 - Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brasil - 38600
* SOS ARSENIC NETWORK has been created in recognition of the urgent need toefficiently and democratically tackle the threatening issue of insidious contamination of our bodies and souls with anthropogenic arsenic both at local and global scales.
* It has been recognized that some media are financed by a fistful of people, corporations and governments whose very existence, success and enrichment rely on arsenic-releasing activities such as gold mining.
* This relationship of dependence has jeopardized the capacity of these media to adequately approach the arsenic contamination issue worldwide.
* It has been recognized that the existence, richness and success of those few are built and maintained at the expenses of the existence, health and survival of the vast majority of people who suffer the burdens of arsenic contamination.
* Democratic right assists contributors to this blog in their task of contributing good quality scientific, artistic and journalistic information about arsenic contamination worldwide.
* This is a legitimate journalistic endeavor of orwellian stature: “journalism is printing what someone else does not wanted printed; everything else is public relations” (George Orwell).
* This blog is published and maintained by public prosecutor P. M. Serrano Neves (firstname.lastname@example.org, brazil) with the assistance of Acangau Foundation’s personnel and volunteers and contributors from all over the world. we strongly encourage participation and public debate.
CLIQUE NA FIGURA ACIMA PARA ACESSAR O ESPAÇO PÚBLICO DE DEBATE